10 April 2015

Cien Volume & Style Hair products!

Ik kreeg van Lidl de kans om de 'Volume & Style' haarproducten van Cien uit te testen. De producten die ik kreeg zijn een shampoo, conditioner, mousse en haarspray. Ben je benieuwd naar wat ik van de producten vind? Lees dan snel verder!
I got the chance from Lidl to try out the 'Volume & Style' hair products from Cien. The products I received were a shampoo, conditioner, mousse and hair spray. Are you curious to what I think about these products? Take a look!



De Volume & Style lijn is ontworpen voor het fijn en futloos haar. Nu, fijn haar daar ken ik wel wat van. Als ik naar de kapper ga, krijg ik vaak als commentaar: 'Wow jouw haar is echt dun'. Ik weet het, ik heb dun haar, bovendien heb ik ook breekbaar haar. Worst combo ever als je het mij vraagt!
De producten hebben een lekkere, maar bovendien subtiele geur. Als je het niet zo hebt voor sterk ruikende haarproducten dan zijn deze waarschijnlijk iets voor jou! 
Als je goeie haarproducten wilt, kunnen deze al snel aan de dure kant zijn. Maar de producten van Cien zijn erg budgetproof!
The Volume & Style line is designed for the fine hair. Now, I know all about fine hair. Whenever I go to a hairdresser, I often get the comment: 'Wow your hair is really thin'. I know, I have really thin hair, and on top of that my hair is very breakable. Worst combo ever If you ask me!
The products have a nice, subtle scent. If you aren't that much into strong smelling hair products, these ones might be something for you then!
If you want some good hair products, they can also get a bit expensive quick. But that is not the fact with these products from Cien, they are very budgetproof!


Ik ben best wel te spreken over deze haarproducten. Ze zijn heel fijn in gebruik en die lekkere, subtiele geur bevalt me enorm. Ik had nooit de haarproducten van Cien geprobeert, maar ben erg blij dat ik ze nu heb leren kennen. 
I am really happy with these hair products. They are really pleasant to use and I really like that nice, subtle scent. I hadn't tried the hair products from Cien before, but I am so happy I got to know them now!

Shampoo: € 0,79
Conditioner: € 1,49
Hair mousse: € 1,79
Hair spray: € 1,19

-- Ik kreeg deze producten om te testen. Dit heeft echter geen invloed op m'n mening en wat ik erover schrijf.
-- I received these products to test. However, this does not influence my opinion and what I write about it.
Follow me:




1 comment:

  1. Hi i have this volum hair spray, but there is no english instruction on how to use it, can you please let know how to use this spray thank you

    ReplyDelete