31 January 2015

Deauty || January!


Toen de postbode deze week m'n Deauty box kwam brengen, was er natuurlijk niemand thuis. Ik moest dus tot vandaag wachten voor ik er achter kon gaan bij de post. Maar vandaag is het dan eindelijk zover, ik toon jullie de laatste nieuwe Deauty box!
When the mailman came to bring my Deauty box this week, nobody was home ofcourse. So I had to wait till today before I could go get it at the post office. But today I finally got it, so I will be showing you the latest Deauty box!


The products:

Schwarzkopf - Essence Ultime Omega Repair BB Beauty Balm (100ml)
Full Size: € 6,99


DKNY - Body Lotion MYNY (50ml)
Full Size: 150ml - € 16,54


DKNY - Parfum Sample MYNY


Eucerin - pH5 Soft Showergel (50ml)
Full Size: 200ml - € 8,20


T. LeClerc - Eyeliner Pen 
Full Size: € 21


Tahony - Temporary Jewels - Exclusive Deauty Format


Silan - Soft & Oils - Fabric Softener

Ik moet toegeven, ik ben best tevreden met de producten van deze maand. Vooral met de Beauty Balm van Schwarzkopf dan. Waarom? Ik gebruik momenteel net die shampoo, dus dit product is wel fijn om aan m'n haar routine eens toe te voegen. Verder vind ik de geur van DKNY erg lekker ruiken en ben ik enorm excited over de temporary jewels van Tahony. Dit zou ik zelf niet direct kopen in de winkel, het is nochtans een rage op dit moment, maar fijn om het dankzij Deauty te ontvangen en eens te proberen! Ik vind het zelfs fijn dat er een sample van wasverzachter van Silan bij zit! Ik kan me voorstellen dat niet iedereen hier even happy mee is, maar ik vind het wel leuk om ook iets non-beauty erbij te krijgen, ookal is het maar een sample.
I have to admit, I am quiet happy with this month's box. Especially because of the Beauty Balm by Schwarzkopf. Why? Because it happens to be that I am using that specific shampoo, so this product is great to add to my hair routine. I also really like the scent from DKNY and I am really excited about the temporary jewels by Tahony. I wouldn't buy this myself in the shop, although it is hot right now, but  it is really nice to receive a couple thanks to Deauty. I even like the fabric softener by Silan! I can imagine not everybody will be as happy as me about this one, but I like it to receive something non-beauty sometimes as well, even though it is only a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment