15 December 2014

Blogmas Day 12 - Essence 'Come To Town' Collection!


De nieuwste limited collectie van Essence ligt al even in de Kruidvat. Ik kom niet zo vaak meer in de Kruidvat, maar gelukkig kon ik nog een paar items van deze leuke kerstcollectie meenemen! Kijk snel mee naar mijn keuze.
The newest limited collection from Essence has been for a little while over at Kruidvat. Since I don't come that often to a Kruidvat anymore, I was happy when I did pass by I could take a couple of nice items from the Christmas collection! Take a look with me at my choices.




Het eerste wat ik meenam was dit leuke nagellaksetje in 01 Naugthy or Nice?. Dit setje bevat een rood-roze en donker paarse kleur en een topcoat met gouden glitters. Dit setje kan ook als stockingfiller dienen, of gewoon als een klein, extra kerstcadeautje!
The first item I took with me was this cute nailpolish set in 01 Naughty or Nice?. It has a red-pink and dark purple color and a top coat with golden glitters. It can be used as a stocking filler or just as a small, extra Christmas present!

Het setje is ook nog verkrijgbaar in 02 Got my List en kost € 3,59.
The set is also available in 02 Got my List and costs € 3,59.


Verder koos ik ook nog dit leuke quattro pallete in 02 Naughty or Nice?. Deze heeft zulke mooie shimmerkleurtjes! Een zilvere, gouden, roze en burgundy kleur maken het pallete compleet.
I also choose this nice quattro palette in 02 Naughty or Nice?. It has such nice shimmer colors! A silver, gold, pink and burgundy color make the palette complete.

Het quattro is ook verkrijgbaar in 01 Make a Wish en kost € 2,89.
The quattro is also available in 01 Make a Wish and costs € 2,89.


Tenslotte koos ik er nog deze lipstick uit in 02 Wrapped in Pink; een prachtige roze tint! 
And I also choose this lipstick in 02 Wrapped in Pink; a gorgeous pink tone!

De lipstick is ook nog verkrijgbaar in 01 Is that you, Santa? en kost € 2,39.
The lipstick is also available in the color 01 Is that you, Santa? and costs € 2,39.

No comments:

Post a Comment