08 August 2014

NEW ♡ Cien Shower Creams!


Vanaf vorige maandag kon je bij de Lidl deze shower creams terugvinden. Ik vind ze er echt leuk uit zien en ze leken me geschikt om er iets over te schrijven!
From last Monday you can get these shower creams at Lidl. I really think they look awesome and the seemed good to write something about!


❤ Verpakking - Packaging

De shower cream flesjes doen me een beetje denken aan de shower creams van Treacle Moon dat je bij de Albert Heijn kan vinden. 
The bottles remind me a little bit of the shower creams by Treacle Moon that you can find at Albert Heijn.


❤ The Cream

M'n vriend en ik gebruiken momenteel de coco bahama en ik ben echt tevreden over deze cream. Hij is redelijk vloeibaar maar voelt zo fijn aan op de huid.
My boyfriend and I are currently using the Coco Bahama one and I'm really happy about it. It has more of a liquid feeling rather than a thick cream feeling but it feels so amazing on the skin. 

❤ Scents 

Er zijn drie verschillende geuren: Berry Dreams, First Ginger & Coco Bahama
There are three different scents: Berry Dreams, First Ginger & Coco Bahama.

❤ Coco Bahama

Kokosnoot is één van m'n favoriete geuren, hij reukt lekker exotisch en doet je meteen wegdromen naar een tropisch paradijs!
Coconut is one of my favorite scents, it smells exotic and makes you dream about a tropical paradise!

❤ First Ginger

Een volgende favoriete geur van me zijn frisse geuren zoals citroen, ginger etc. Ze zijn extra fijn wanneer je 's morgens niet zo goed wakker bent. Hiermee heb je een instant wake-up shower!
My next favorite scent are fresh scents like lemon, ginger etc. They are extra nice when you are not completely awake yet in the morning. With this you have an instant wake-up shower!

❤ Berry Dreams

De laatste heeft een meer fruitige geur, ook een heel lekkere geur. 
The last one has more of a fruity scent, also really amazing!

❤ Conclusion

Ik ben aangenaam verrast door deze shower creams! Ik weet niet of ze in het assortiment van Lidl blijven, ofdat ze een limited editie zijn. Maar ik hoop allesinds dat ze blijven!
I was pleasantly surprised by these shower creams! I don't know if they will stay in shops or if it is a limited edition. But I'm hoping they're staying!


(Lidl - € 1,49)

Q: Wat vind jij van deze shower creams?
Q: What do you think of these shower creams? 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, these look really good, can't believe they are only 1,49 :) Thanks for sharing!
    xx Lara
    just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete