24 June 2014

TBS Deep Sleep Dreamy Body Mist


Dit product stond op m'n lijstje van The Body Shop. Ik was er enorm benieuwd naar wat het juist zou doen. Hier is m'n review over de TBS Deep Sleep Dreamy Body Mist!
This product was on my list of what I wanted to get at The Body Shop. I was really curious about what it would do. So here is my review on the TBS Deep Sleep Dreamy Body Mist!



De deep sleep dreamy body mist is een spray dat je niet alleen op je lichaam kan aanbrengen maar ook op je kussen. Hij droogt vrij snel en zou een goede nachtrust bevorderen. Dankzij een speciale technologie die ervoor zorgt dat er 's nachts telkens geurmoleculen vrijkomen, zou je rustiger slapen.
The deep sleep dreamy body mist is a spray that you not only can spray on your body, but also on your pillow. It dries rather quick and should promote a good night's rest . Thanks to a special technology that makes sure odour molecules are released during the night, you would sleep more calm.

Ingrediënten / Ingredients

Omdat hij zo'n fijne, speciale geur heeft besloot ik een kijkje te nemen naar de ingrediënten. Hij bevat onder andere: essentiële zoete sinaasappelolie, essentiële citroenolie, essentiële lavendinolie, essentiële kamille-olie, essentiële petitgrainolie en jujube-extract.
Because the spray has such an amazing, special scent to me, I decided to take a look at the ingredients. It contains amongst other things: essential sweet orange oil, essential lemon oil, essential lavender oil, essential camomile oil, essential petitgrain oil and jujube date extract.


Hoe werkt het? / How does it work?

Zo'n 15 à 30 minuten voor je gaat slapen breng je de spray aan op je lichaam en/of kussen. Het is wel belangrijk dat je hem eerst goed moet schudden. 
About 15-30 minutes before you go to sleep you spray it on your body and/or pillow. It is important you shake it well before using it.

Mijn mening / My opinion

Ik ben eigenlijk al een vaste slaper, ik kan niet echt oordelen of ik door de spray beter en rustiger slaap of niet. Wat ik wel merk is dat ik nu elke nacht droom. 
Ondanks het feit dat ik niet kan zeggen of ik rustiger slaap of niet, blijf ik hem toch gebruiken. Eerlijk gezegd vind ik het super als ik 's nachts droom (en het 's morgens nog weet) én ik hou van de geur! 
To be honest, I am a hard sleeper, so I can't really judge if the spray makes me sleep better and calmer or not.What I did notice is that I dream every night now.
Although I  can't say that I am sleeping better or not, I am gonna continue using this spray. I love it when I dream at night (and still remember it in the morning) and I love the scent of the spray!

(The Body Shop - € 16)

Q: Heb jij deze body mist al gebruikt?
Q: Did you try out this body mist before?




No comments:

Post a Comment