21 May 2014

Food Diary #02!


Ik realiseerde me dat het een tijdje geleden was sinds ik m'n eerste Food Diary online zette. Dus gisteren besloot ik om van m'n maaltijden weer foto's te nemen! Enjoy!
I realized it had been a while since I posted my first Food Diary. So yesterday I decided to capture my meals throughout the day again! Enjoy!


Onbijt: Een paar poffertjes met bloemsuiker, een banaan en wat aardbeien.
Breakfast: A couple of tiny pancakes (I don't know the exact translation in English of this, and so does the online translator) with sugar, a banana and some strawberries.


Lunch: Slaatje met ijsbergsla, wortel, boontjes, komkommer en een mix van kerstomaten (Love these!).
Lunch: A salade with lettuce, carrot, beans, cucumber and a mix of cherry tomatoes (Love these!).


Diner: Spaghetti Bolognese is zowat m'n guilty pleasure food. Deze keer maakte ik het in de oven (request van the boyfriend!).
Diner: Spaghetti bolognese is my guilty pleasure food. This time I made it in the oven (request from the boyfriend!).


No comments:

Post a Comment