12 April 2014

Tip: Sally Hansen @ Action!



Eerlijk gezegd is dit de eerste keer dat ik nagellak van Sally Hansen kocht. Ik probeerde wel al eerder de nail stickers (die super zijn btw). Toen ik zag dat de Action ze nu verkocht, had ik echt dat -Oh my god, echt?- gevoel. Zeker als je weet dat je  slechts € 2,49 betaald.
To be honest, it is the first time I'm trying a nailpolish by Sally Hansen. I did try there nail stickers (which are amazing by the way) before. When I saw Action sold them now, I really had an - Oh my God, for real?- feeling.Especially knowing you will only pay € 2,49 for one.


De flesjes zien er ook leuk, stevig en groot uit. Elk flesje bevat 14,7ml nagellak. Het borsteltje is niet te dik, maar ook niet te dun. Dus je kan precies te werk gaan!
The bottles also look cute and big. Every bottle contains 14,7ml of nailpolish. The brush isn't too thick, but also not too thin. So you can work really precise with it.



Ik koos enkel twee kleurtjes (waar ik nu al wat spijt van heb, had er liever meer genomen). 170 Clear'd for Takeoff is een doorzichtige nagellak, wat ik eigelijk als topcoat wil uitproberen. 540 Jaded daarentegen is een leuk mint kleurtje, wat gewoon een super kleur blijft voor de zomer!
I only choose two colors (which I already regret, I wish I took a couple more). 170 Clear'd for  Takeoff is a transparent nail polish, which I want to try as a top coat. 540 Jaded on the other hand is a beautiful mint color, which will always be an amazing color for summer!


Swatch: 540 Jaded

Voor dit kleurtje moest ik 3 lagen aanbrengen, hij is redelijk doorzichtig. Maar on the bright side, hij droogt wel tamelijk snel!
For this color I had to apply three layers, it is quiet transparent. But on the bright side, the nailpolish dries kind of quick!

(Action - € 2,49)


No comments:

Post a Comment