04 March 2014

February 2014 Favorites!


Zoveel favorieten had ik niet deze maand, maar toch wilde ik ze graag tonen, omdat het wel super producten zijn :)!
I did not have that many favorites this month, but I still wanted to share them, because they are amazing products :)!


Garnier 'Onder de douche' body lotion is een hele fijne body lotion te gebruiken onder de douche. Klinkt misschien wat raar, maar hij is echt super! (Lees m'n review hier).
Sleek 'Garden of Eden' Eye Shadow Palette: Ik denk dat het geen geheim meer is: Sleek heeft super oogschaduw palettes! Ik blijf wel wat van de groeten tinten af in dit palette, maar de andere gebruik ik maar al te graag iedere dag!
Gosh Forever Metallic Eye Shadow Stick in 01 Silver Rose: Gosh kwam laatst uit met de metallic eye shadow sticks. Mooie kleurtjes, super pigmentatie en waterproof! De kleur velvet rose gebruik ik graag in de 'inner corner' van m'n oog.
Rimmel 'Match Perfection' Concealer: Nooit gedacht dat ik zoveel van een concealer zou houden! Deze concealer past zich aan aan je huid en kan ook goed als highlighter gebruikt worden! Ik zou de dekking als medium omschrijven.
Maybelline 'Street Artist' Top Coat in 03 Urban Vibe: Ik ben verliefd op deze Street Artist Topcoats! Laatst probeerde ik de kleur 03 urban vibe, bekijk het resultaat hier!
Vaseline Lip Therapy With Rose And Almond Oil: Deze lippenbalsem is zacht, romig en hydrateerd de lippen goed. Hij geeft ook een fijn, subtiel tintje aan de lippen.

Garnier 'Under the Shower' Body Lotion is a nice body lotion which is used under the shower. Sound a little but strange maybe, but he is amazing! (Read my review here).
Sleek 'Garden of Eden' Eye Shadow Palette: I think it is not a secret no more: Sleek has amazing eye shadow palettes! I don't like the green tones in this palette, but the other colors I enjoy using every day!
Gosh Forever Metallic Eye Shadow Stick in 01 Silver Rose: Gosh came out with the metallic eye shadow sticks. Pretty colors, amazing pigmentation and waterproof! I like to use the color velvet rose in the inner corner of my eye.
Rimmel 'Match Perfection' Concealer: Never thought I would love a concealer this much! This concealer adapts at your skin and can be used as a highlighter. I would describe the coverage as medium.
Maybelline 'Street Artist' Top Coat in 03 Urban Vibe: I am in love with these Street Artist Topcoats! The other day I tried out the color 03 Urban Vibe, check out the result here!
Vaseline Lip Therapy With Rose And Almond Oil: This lip balm is soft, creamy and hydrates very well. It also give a nice, subtle tint to the lips.



1 comment:

  1. That metallic eyeshadow stick looks beautiful! I wish I could get my hands on some Gosh items.
    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete