14 November 2013

Deauty: October 2013


Deauty's oktober box was -opnieuw- een thema box. Maar in tegenstelling tot de september apothecary box, vind ik deze wel enorm leuk! Het thema was vitality deze maand, wat wil zeggen dat alle producten in deze box je beauty een boost moet geven, zodat je klaar bent voor de koude herfst- en winterdagen!

Deauty's October box was a themed box -again-, but unlike the September apothecary box, I'm actually really loving this month's one! The theme this month is vitality, which basically means that all the products in the box are supposed to give your beauty a boost, so you are ready for all those cold autumn and winter days!


 Paul Mitchell's Lemon Sage energizing body lotion - Ik was zo blij toen ik een Paul Mitchell product in de box zag. Ik had de naam al vaak horen vallen en wou echt eens een product ervan uitproberen. Toen ik zag dat het een body lotion was, was ik eerlijk gezegd iets minder enthousiast, omdat ik liever body butters gebruik. Maar!! Deze bodylotion is echt S-U-P-E-R! Hij doet je huid zacht en gehydrateerd aanvoelen. Ik vind ook verrassend genoeg de citroen geur fantastisch, hij ruikt fris en maakt je meteen wakker 's morgens!

Ducray Extra-gentle dermo-protective shampoo for delicate hair - Ik dacht datdeze shampoo perfect voor mij zou zijn, omdat ik breekbaar haar heb enzo. Ik vind ook vele dingen super aan deze shampoo: hij reukt lekker, hij schuimt goed en hij doet je haar er mooi uitzien. Het enige probleem dat ik heb met deze shampoo is dat hij zoveel knopen naliet, en hierdoor wil hem eigenlijk niet meer gebruiken.

Plante System Eye Contour Gel - Ik hou van mijn Plante System Moisturizer dat ik vorige maand kreeg, daarom was ik meteen enthousiast over dit product. Het is de eerste keer dat ik een gel gebruik, maar hij voelt zo goed aan onder de ogen. Hij is ook geurloos zodat mensen met een gevoelige huid hem zeker kunnen gebruiken.

Jeanne en Provense Showergel with Peach & Apricot - Dit is eigenlijk het enige product dat ik nog niet heb uitgeprobeerd van deze box. Ik hou van de perzikken & abrikozen geur, maar ik vind dit meer een geur voor de zomer.

Nuxe anti-fatigue moisturizing cream  for normal to combination skin - Ik wou dat ik kon zeggen dat ik van dit product hou, maar dat kan ik niet. Vooral omdat hij niet geschikt is voor mijn huidtype. Wat ik wel super vind aan deze moisturizer is dat hij zo'n rijke structuur heeft. Dus ik denk dat als ik hem voor mijn huidtype aanschaf, hij wel perfect zou zijn!

Paul Mitchell's Lemon Sage energizing body lotion - I was so excited to see a Paul Mitchell product. I had been hearing the name a lot and wanted to try out on of the brand's products. But when I saw it was actually a body lotion, I was a little bit dissapointed, simply because I prefer body butters. However!! This bodylotion is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It makes your skin feel so soft and moisturized. I'm also suprisingly loving the lemon scent, since it is so fresh and wakes you up instantly!

Ducray Extra-gentle dermo-protective shampoo for delicate hair - I thought this shampoo would be perfect for me, since I do have delicate hair. And I do like everything about it: the scent, the way it latters up, it cleans my hair perfectly. The only thing I don't like is that it led so many knots in my hair, which makes me not want to use this shampoo again.

Plante System Eye Contour Gel - I love my Plante System Moisturizer I got last month, therefor I was really excited for this product. It is the first time I'm using a gel, but it feels amazing under the eyes. It is also fragrance free, which makes it better if you have sensitive skin.

Jeanne en Provense Showergel with Peach & Apricot - This is actually the only product I haven't tried out yet from this month's box. I absolutely love the scent of peaches & apricots, but for me it is more a summer scent.

Nuxe anti-fatigue moisturizing cream  for normal to combination skin - I wish I could say I love this product, but I don't. And that is mostly because it is not for my skin type. I do love the fact it is such a rich cream. So I think if I get this product for sensitive skin it would be perfect for me!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, you messaged me on ifb but it won't let me reply on there so I thought I would do it here! I've followed your blog on bloglovin and I would love it if you followed me back on gfc :)

    http://sophiesfashionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You have a lovely blog. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. In case you're not familiar with it, check out the rules here: http://hookedbythelook.blogspot.gr/2013/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    If you accept it, I'd love to see a link to your post. Also, feel free to follow me on twitter and Bloglovin, if you like my blog. :)
    xx
    Angela

    ReplyDelete