25 November 2013

Deauty Box: November 2013


Het einde van de maand is weer in zich dus dat wil zeggen dat het weer tijd is voor een nieuwe Deauty box! Eerlijk gezegd was ik wel blij dat de box deze keer geen thema had.
It is the ending of the month so it is time again for a new Deauty box! To be honest, I was actually happy it wasn't a themed box this time!


1. Rainpharma daycream (Full Size) - € 35,95
2. Corymer  Effet Intense (15 ml) - Full Size: € 44,00
3. Bee Nature Natural Soap with Honey (42g) - Full Size: € 5,50
4. Jean Marin Professional Strip Lashes (Sophia) & Strip Lash Adhesive (Full Size) - € 9,95 & € 9,35

Ik ben eigenlijk toch redelijk tevreden met deze box. Niet super blij ermee, maar toch. M'n favoriete product is de dagcrème van Rainpharma, hij heeft zulke dikke, hydraterende structuur die goed zal zijn voor mijn droge huid - Hoop ik. Ik vind de valse wimpers ook wel leuk, ookal draag ik er nooit, maar het is wel eens leuk om uit te proberen.
I'm pretty happy with this months box. I'm not overly excited but still. I think my favourite product is the daycream from Rainpharma, simply because it has such a thick, moisturising texture which I hope will be good for my dry skin. I also like the lashes, although I never wear fake lashes, but it will be nice to try out for once.


Q: Wat vind jij van deze producten? 
Q: What do you think of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment