09 October 2013

H&M Lipglosses


H&M kwam al met vier schattige lipglosses in de lente (lees review hier). Toen ik laatst in H&M was zag ik deze nieuwe twee. Ziet de rode met dat goud er niet zoo leuk uit? Ik vond enkel deze twee kleuren, misschien komen er nog nieuwe of waren er andere kleurtjes die al op waren.

H&M already came out with four adorable lipglosses for spring (Read review here). When I was at H&M last week I saw some new ones pop up. Doesn't the gold with red look soo amazing? This time I only found two colours, I don't know if maybe some more are coming out or they where finished.


 Ik vind niet dat deze twee lipglosses veel verschillen van diegene die ik in de lente al vond. Ik vind wel dat deze precies iets minder plakkerig zijn en ze hebben een watermeloen geur! #Love.

Midnight Red is zo'n prachtige rode kleur! Er werden geen glitters of shimmers aan toegevoegd, maar dat is juist goed!

Nude Rose is een mooie roze nude kleur. Deze heeft wel wat glitters in zich, maar met de juiste lipstick ziet deze er ook prachtig uit.

I don't feel like these two lipglosses are a lot different then the ones I found back in spring. I do feel like these ones are a little bit lesser sticky and they have a watermelon scent! #Love.

Midnight Red is this beautiful and rich red colour. It is just a plain colour, no glitters or shimmers added. But I think that's a very good thing.

Nude Rose is an amazing pink nude colour. This one does has glitters added to it. But with the right lipstick it will look amazing!

(H&M - € 0,95)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment