12 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips *Mint Fresh*


Maybelline's baby lips finally found their way to Belgium!  I got my first one in the latest Deauty box and I was very excited about it! 

Eindelijk vonden de baby lips van Maybelline hun weg naar België! Ik kreeg mijn eerste lipbalm in de laatste Deautybox en was er enorm blij mee!


There are 5 different baby lips available in Belgium, I got the mint fresh one. The cool thing about these lip balms is that they promise you 8h of hydratation. I feel like they really do that. Besides that they feel so soft when you apply them and give your lips a subtle gloss. I have been using this baby lips every day now, and my lips are looking better and feel more hydrated than before!

Er zijn 5 verschillende varianten van de baby lips beschikbaar in België, ik kreeg de mint fresh. Het leuke aan deze lip balms is dat ze je beloven om je lippen 8h te hydrateren. En ik vind dat ze dat ook echt doen. Buiten dit voelen ze super zacht aan wanneer je ze aanbrengt en geven ze je lippen een subtiele gloss. Ik heb deze baby lips nu al elke dag gebruikt, en mijn lippen zien en voelen er beter uit!

(€ 3,99)

 

2 comments:

  1. Love that lip balm! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2012/11/some-kind-of-helloween.html

    ReplyDelete