06 September 2013

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick *New Colours*


Essence came out with 10 new colours of long lasting lipsticks! I tested out 2 of them, but I'm sure I will be going back to the shop and pick up a few more colours.

Er zijn zo'n 10 nieuwe kleurtjes beschikbaar van de long lasting lipsticks van Essence. Ik probeerde er 2 uit, maar ik ben er zeker van dat ik later nog een paar andere kleurtjes ga bijkopen!

Like I said I only got two colours. The first one is On the catwalk, which appears to be a dark red, but once you apply it, it has this nice soft raspberry colour. The second colour I got is Barely There! Now this is my kind of colour when it comes to nude ones! It is a darker nude colour which love love love!

I think the packaging looks simple but nice. I like the touch of colour they did on the outside, so you still can see which colour is which. The lipsticks feel soft and hydrating and are really easy to apply.

I had never bought an Essence lipstick before, because I just didn't like the colours before, or they had glitters in it or a shimmer I didn't like. But I have to say, these new colours they came out with are just amazing! 

Zoals ik al zei heb ik enkel twee kleurtjes gekocht. Het eerste is On the Catwalk, wat eerst een donker rode kleur lijkt te zijn, maar eens je hem aanbrengt heeft hij een leuke, zachte frambozenkleurtje. De tweede kleur is Barely There! Nu, als het op nude lipsticks aankomt, is deze kleur echt iets voor mij! Hij heeft een donkerdere nude kleur waar ik gewoon van hou!

De verpakking ziet er simpel maar leuk uit. De gekleurde ring rondom de zwarte omhulsing, is super zodat je nog altijd de kleur kan zien. De lipsticks voelen zacht en hydraterend aan en zijn echt makkelijk aan te brengen hierdoor.

Ik had nog nooit een lipstick van Essence gekocht omdat ik de kleuren ervoor niet zo leuk vond, of omdat er van die glitters of shimmer inzat. Maar deze nieuwe kleurtjes waarmee ze uitkwamen zijn echt super leuk! En voor zo'n prijs kan je ook niet sukkelen.

(Kruidvat - € 2,39)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment