13 September 2013

Catrice Ultimate Colour in Matt-erial Girl *New Matte Colour*


I am a lipstick lover and let me tell you, although I was a little bit scared of the colour, this is one of my favourite lipsticks for autumn!

Ik ben een lipstick addict en ik kan je al zeggen, ookal had ik een beetje bang van deze kleur, dit is één van m'n favoriete lipsticks voor de herfst!

Matt-erial Girl is one of Catrice's new Ultimate Colour lipsticks (the other new colour is Sweet Coraline, which is a nice coral colour). And it is a matte colour again! To be honest, there is nothing bad I can say about this one. You can see it yourself, the pigmentation is amazing! The colour is amazing when you apply it on your lips, and I like it a lot in combination with my dark brown hair. 
I already said I am a lipstick addict, but I can't keep lipstick on. With that I mean that I have to re-apply my lipsticks alot throughout my day. One of the reasons why I love this lipstick so much is because I only had to reapply one time *Wow-ness*! 
I know some people do not like their lipsticks to be matte, but I always say: don't let this stop you from buying a colour you really like. Just apply a lipgloss on top and you got your shiny lips!
And if you want to change of the red-lip look a little bit, I think this is the perfect 'other option'! 

Matt-erial Girl is één van Catrice z'n nieuwste Ultimate Colour lipstick (de andere nieuwe kleur is Sweet Coraline, een mooie koraal kleur). En ze hebben een matte finish! Om eerlijk te zijn, er is niets slechts wat ik over deze lipstick kan zeggen. Zoals je zelf al wel kan zien op m'n swatch is de pigmentatie gewoonweg super! De kleur ziet er ook prachtig uit als je hem op je lippen aanbreng en ik hou van de combinatie ervan met mijn donkerbruine haar.
Zoals ik al zei ben ik een lipstick fanaat, maar ik kan geen lipstick ophouden. Hiermee bedoel ik dat ik echt enorm veel keren mijn lipstick opnieuw moet aanbrengen. 1 van de redenen waarom ik zoveel van deze lipstick hou is dat ik hem maar één keer opnieuw hoefde aan te brengen *Wow-ness*!
Ik weet dat er mensen zijn die niet houden van een matte lipstick, maar ik zeg altijd: laat dit je niet stoppen een kleurtje te kopen dat je echt graag ziet. Gooi er gewoon een laagje lipgloss bovenop en je hebt je shiny lips!
En als je graag een change wil van die rode-lippen look, denk ik dat deze kleur dé perfecte optie hiervoor is!

(Kruidvat - € 3,99)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment