08 May 2013

What's in my Bag?

 
I enjoy what's in my bag posts alot, which is why I wanted to do one as well! The bag is from Boo! and is in a light pink colour which I love so much!
 
Ik vind 'what's in my bag' posts zo leuk, dat ik er zelf eentje wou doen! De handtas is van Boo! en is in een licht roze kleur!
 
 
1. Agenda & Notebook
2. Make-up bag
3. Brush
4. Wallet
5. H&M Hand & face wet wipes in Fresh Cypress
6. Tissues
7. Mentos
8. Camera
9. Phone
10. The Body Shop coconut hand cleanse gel
11. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Macaroon
12. The Body Shop wild rose hand cream with SPF15
13. A mirror
14. Kibio Hydration Intense Nourishing Cream (Sample size)
15. Essence Like a trip to New York parfum (10ml)

3 comments:

  1. I always have a camera in my bag too! Very necessary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy what's in my bag posts too! Looks like you are very organized:) And I like your bag ^^
    xx Lara
    www.just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete