11 May 2013

Products I'd buy again #01

 
1. Lush 'Breath of Fresh Air' Toner Water: I think this is already the third bottle I go through! I absolutely love this toner water, I use it in the morning before I put any make-up on and in the evening when I took my makeup off. It takes off any dirt or 'leftover' makeup and it freshens my skin up!
 
2. Avène  Thermal spring water: I actually got this in my latest Deauty box but I will be buying this again when it's finished because I just love sprays like this that refresh your face. You can use this spray for multiple purposes: irritations, as a setting spray, even for diaper rash etc. I also spray a little bit on my angled brush before applying my eyeshadow as an eyeliner.
 
3. Eucerin Dermatoclean lotion: I only use this to remove my eye make-up but you can actually use it to remove your whole face. But this product is so soft and gentle for the eyes! The bottle says it can also be used by people who wear contacts, but I've seen that before on bottle and the product would irritate my eyes sometimes.
 
4. Chanel 'Chance': No words needed, just the perfect spring/summer scent!
 
5. Maybelline 'The rocket volum' express': Ever since I got this mascara I have been using it every day. Even the days I want to try a different one, the next day I will go back to the Rocket!
 
6. Revlon Colorburst lip butter: If you're looking for something that is moisturising and gives you a little bit of colour, this is a perfect option!
 
7. Lush lipscrub: didn't come across anything better than this one!
 
8. Nivea Lip butter in Vanilla and macademia: It does leave a white cast on your lips, so I only use it in the night so I can put a little bit more of this products for extra moisturizing! And it taste soo good!
 
1. Lush 'Breath of Fresh Air' Gezichtstoner: Dit is ondertussen het derde flesje al van deze gezichtstoner dat ik kocht. Deze toner verfrist mijn huid zo goed! Ik gebruik hem 's morgens alvorens ik make-up aanbreng en in de avond wanneer ik mijn gezicht reinig.
 
2. Avène Thermal spring water: Dit is eigenlijk één van de producten die ik in mijn laatste Deauty box kreeg. Maar wanneer deze op is, koop ik hem zeker opnieuw! Je kan hem voor zoveel verschillende dingen gebruiken! Om je make-up te fixeren, irritaties, zelfs voor uitslag, etc. Ik spray ook een beetje op mijn make-up brush voordat ik oogschaduw als eyeliner aanbreng.
 
3. Eucerin Dermatoclean lotion: Ik gebruik dit enkel om mijn oogmake-up eraf te halen, maar je kan het voor je hele gezicht gebruiken. Dit product is echt zo zacht voor de ogen! Het flesje zegt ook dat het geschikt is voor mensen die contactlenzen dragen, maar ik heb dat nog op andere product zien staan en uiteindelijk irriteren deze mijn ogen soms.
 
4. Chanel 'Chance': Geen woorden nodig, dit is gewoon de lekkerste lente/zomer geur!
 
5. Maybelline 'The Rocket Volum' Express': Sinds ik deze mascara heb, gebruik ik hem dagelijks! Soms wil ik eens een nieuwe mascara uitproberen, maar de volgende dag gebruik is telkens weer The Rocket!
 
6. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter: Wanneer je op zoek bent naar een lipproduct dat je de nodige hydratatie biedt en een beetje kleur geeft, dan is dit een goede optie!
 
7. Lush Lipscrub: Ik heb nog geen ander product gebruikt dat zo goed is als deze!
 
8. Nivea Lip butter in vanilla & macademia: Deze lip butter laat een wit laagje achter op je lippen, daarom gebruik ik hem enkel 's avonds zodat ik hem er goed dik kan opleggen voor extra hydratatie! En hij smaakt ook zo lekker!

No comments:

Post a Comment