26 May 2013

H&M Lipglosses

 
I don't believe I have actually tried out any lipglosses by H&M because I'm not really a lipgloss girl. But when I saw these ones, I just had to try them out!
 
Ik heb nog nooit een lipgloss van H&M uitgeprobeert omdat ik eigenlijk bijna nooit lipgloss draag, maar toen ik deze zag liggen, moest ik ze gewoon uitproberen!
 
 
What I noticed first was this really cute tube the lipglosses come in, that was what made me buy these! The colours it comes in are also really nice and perfect for summertime. Sea Pink is a subtle baby pink, Spicy Pink is a nice hot pink colour, Hot Coral (which is my favourite) is a vibrant coral colour with gold glitters and Peach Sand is more of a golden colour with alot of sparkles! When I first applied Hot Coral it actually felled nice on my lips and moisturising, which surprised me to be honest. I also like the way they are easy to apply and give your lips a subtle colour and make them nice and shiny.
 
Wat me het eerste opviel waren de superschattige verpaking, dat is waarom ik ze ook wou kopen als ik eerlijk moet zijn! De kleuren waarin deze lipgloss beschikbaar is zijn echt leuk en perfect voor de zomer. Sea Pink is een subtiele babyroze kleur, Spicy Pink is dan weer een mooie hot pink kleur, Hot Coral (wat mijn favoriet is) is een hevige koraal kleur met gouden glitters en Peach Sand is meer een goudkleurige lipgloss met veel glitters! Toen ik Hot Coral voor het eerst aanbracht op mijn lippen voelde hij echt goed aan en gehydrateerd. Wat ik ook leuk aan ze vind is dat ze makkelijk aan te brengen zijn en ze geven je lippen een subtiel kleurtje én ze geven je een leuke gloss.
 
(H&M - € 0,95)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment