20 May 2013

De Laurier Mini Tub Cake 'Rose Garden'

 
I always like trying out all the different bath bombs that Lush offers, but when I went to a shop called Essenza, I saw these cute mini tub cakes by De Laurier! I just had to take one to try out!
 
Ik vind het altijd leuk om de verschillende bruisballen van Lush uit te proberen, maar laatst ging ik naar Essenza en zag daar deze mini badpralinen van De Leurier! Ik moest er gewoon eentje meenemen!
 
 
This mini tub cake is called 'Rose Garden' and that's exactly what it smells like. On top it has a couple of rose petals, which makes it look really cute. The little cake is really small but don't be fooled, if I compare it to any Lush bath bomb, it takes much longer before it's completely disappeared. The water gets more of a white colour, so there's nothing special to it really. However, when I got out of the bathtub, my skin felt really moisturised, so that's a plus point! I can say now, that I definitely will be trying out different mini tub cakes!
 
Deze mini badpraline is de 'Rose Garden' en dat is precies waar hij naar ruikt ook. Bovenop deze praline zie je een aantal rozenblaadjes, wat hem er schattig doen uitzien. Dit kleine cakeje is dan wel klein, maar als ik hem vergelijk met de Lush bruisballen, duurt het toch wat langer voor hij helemaal verdwenen is in het water. Het water krijgt een meer witachtige kleur, waar niet echt iets speciaals aan is. Maar toen ik uit bad kwam voelde mijn huid echt super aan! Ik kan je nu al zeggen, dat ik zeker andere mini badpralines wil uitproberen!
 
(Essenza - I don't remember the price, but it was between € 2,00 and € 4,00)

1 comment:

  1. So cool!

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/about-my-style.html

    ReplyDelete