21 April 2013

The Body Shop Born Lippy Lipbalm Pots

 
I first bought the Born Lippy Lip Balm pot in watermelon (the orangy one) to try it out and because there was a discount on so it only costs € 2,50. But I have been loving it so much I decided to try out the Raspberry flavoured (the purple one) one as well!
 
Ik kocht de Born Lippy Lip Balm pot in watermelon (de oranjekleurige) een tijdje geleden om hem eens uit te proberen, en ook omdat er op een aantal Born Lippy's kortingen zijn zodat ze slechts € 2,50 kosten! Ik gebruik hem echt dagelijks en vind hem zo goed dat ik de Raspberry pot (de paarse) ook wou uitproberen!
 
 
The Born Lippy's are really good moisturizers! They give your lips the right amount of moisture, a little bit of color and shine and they taste good! They only thing I don't like about them is that they come in a little pot like that. But hey if the product is that good I can live with it! They leave my lips feeling super moisturized and nice and shiny. I use it every morning before applying any make up. I find them to be a really nice base for my lipstick as well and they give my lipstick more shine to it!
 
De Born Lippy's zijn echt zo'n goede moisturizers! Ze geven je lippen de juiste hydratatie, een klein beetje kleur en glans en ze smaken zo lekker! Het enige wat ik minder vind is dat ze in zo'n klein potje komen. Maar hey als het product zelf zo goed is kan ik er best mee leven! Ze laten mijn lippen super gehydrateerd achter en met een leuke glans. Ik gebruik ze elke morgend voor ik make-up aanbreng. Ik vind ze ook een goede basis om lipstick op aan te brengen en ze maken hierbij de lipstick ook meer glanzend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment