03 April 2013

Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace

 
I was really excited when I saw these blush palettes, because I don't own a blush palette like this yet and the colors look so gorgeous!
 
Ik was ontzettend 'excited' toen ik deze blush palettes zag, omdat ik een palette zoals deze nog niet heb en de kleuren zien er zo mooi uit!
 
 
I choose the palette 'Lace' because I though the colors would be light and neutral colors that go with my skin. But how amazingly pigmented are these once? I guesse it's a good thing, you only have to know that with a little bit of these blushes you can do a lot!
The palette contains 3 colors: Crochet, Guipure and Chantilly. Crochet is a beautiful matt orange tinted blush, Guipare is a really gorgeous shimmery rose gold color and Chantilly is a nice coral color. I think all colors are perfect for spring/summer. The nice thing about this palette is that it's not all shimmer blushes or matt blushes, you get a little bit of both! So if you get the chance to pick this palette (or any other from Sleek) up, I think you should do!
 
Ik koos het palette 'Lace' omdat ik dacht dat de kleuren licht en neutraal zouden zijn dat goed matchen met mijn huid. Maar hoe goed gepigmenteerd zijn ze? Maar dat is iets goed, je moet enkel weten dat met een beetje van het product voldoende is.
Het palette heeft drie kleuren: Crochet, Guipure en Chantilly. Crochet is een mooie oranjekleurige blush, Guipare is een prachtige rose gold shimmer blush en Chantilly is een leuke koraalkleur. I denk dat deze kleuren perfect zijn voor lente/zomer om je een look een pop of color te geven! Het leuke aan dit palette is dat je niet enkel shimmer of matt blushes krijgt, maar beiden! Als je de kans krijgt om dit palette te kopen (of een andere van Sleek), moet je het zeker doen!
 
( € 12,50 )
 

1 comment: