25 April 2013

My favorite spring lipsticks

 
Today it's gonna be a quick blogpost, that's why I decided to share my favorite lip products for spring with you guys! Hope you enjoy it!
 
Vandaag post ik heel snel een blogje, daarom besloot ik om mijn favoriete lente lipproducten met jullie te delen! Hopelijk vinden jullie het leuk!
 
 
1.  Maybelline ColorSensational in 315 Rich Plum
2. NYC Expert Last Lip Color in 418 Sugar Plum
3. Barry M Lip Paint Ultra Moisturising in 161 Flamingo Peach
4. Gosh Soft'n Shine Lip Balm in 40 Irony
5. Catrice Ultimate Colour in 250 Matt About pink (Matt lipstick)
6. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 255 Cherry Blossom
7. E.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas
8. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 096 Macaroon
 
Q: What's your favorite spring lipstick?
 
Q: Wat is jouw favoriete lipstick voor de lente?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Barry M lipstick! But it's not available near me :( I love Maybelline shocking coral for spring :)
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete