12 March 2013

STYLE | BRUNO PREMI


One of my favorite shoebrands has to be Bruno Premi. They always come out with the nicest high heels, boots, loafers or flats etc. Therefor I had to share my two newest pairs of shoes!

Bruno Premi is één van mijn favoriete schoenenmerken, ze komen altijd uit met prachtige high heels, laarzen, loafers of ballerina's etc. Daarom moest ik deze twee delen!


These are the most comfortable and beautiful shoes ever! They have some studs infront aswell as at the back of the shoe. I love the bright red, it's perfect for spring/summer!

Dit zijn echt de meest makkelijke en mooie schoenen ooit! Ze hebben een paar studs voor- en achteraan de schoen. Ze zijn fel rood van kleur wat perfect is voor lente/zomer!


When I saw these ones I fell in love with them straight away. They are pattern cut-in shoes with a nice high heel. Although these are kind of high, they're really comfortable to walk in!

Toen ik dit paar zag was ik meteen verliefd. Deze pattern cut-in shoenen hebben een leuke hoge hak. Ook al zijn ze redelijk hoog, toch zijn ze enorm makkelijk om te dragen!

No comments:

Post a Comment