21 March 2013

NOTD Glitter On Me Lilac


This is today's NOTD "Glitter on me Lilac". I thought it would be nice to do a light lilac nail with some glitters on the top. What I love about this glitter topcoat is that it has these tiny silver glitters and some blue, pink and silver long stripy glitters. To give the nailart a little bit extra I thought it would be nice to use a matt topcoat on top of the nailpolish and glitters.

Dit is mijn NOTD "Glitter on me Lilac". Ik dacht dat het wel leuk zou zijn om een lilac nagellak te gebruiken en wat glitters. Wat ik leuk vind aan deze glitter topcoat is dat het hele kleine zilveren glitters heeft en wat blauwe, roze en zilveren lange glitters. Om de nailart een extra touch te geven vond ik het wel leuk om een matte topcoat te gebruiken op de nagellak én de glitters.


This is what I used:

1. Essence nail art special effect! topper 15 Glitter on me
2. Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Put Lavender On Agenda
3. Catrice Frosting top coat


No comments:

Post a Comment