04 March 2013

HAUL | E.L.F.

 
 
The jumbo lipgloss sticks from e.l.f. are amazing! They are really moisturizing and nice to apply on. The sticks have the perfect combination from being sheer and being pigmented in my opinion!
 
De jumbo lipgloss sticks van e.l.f. zijn super! Ze zijn enorm moisturizing en makkelijk aan te brengen.
 
(€ 2.50 on e.l.f.'s website)
 
I was excited to try out the lip exfoliater but I must say I don't like it at all. For me it's just too rough on my lips. However it has an amazing smell!
 
Ik wou enorm graag de lip exfoliater uitproberen, maar deze vind ik toch niet leuk. Voor mij is hij een beetje te hard op mijn lippen. Maar hij ruikt wel super!
 
(€ 4.00 on e.l.f.'s website)
 
 
Don't these blush & bronzer look amazing? I absolutely love the pigmentation, and it's really handy for travelling to have both blush & bronzer in one!
 
Zien ze er niet super uit? Ik hou van de pigmentation, en het is super handig om je blush & bronzer in één te hebben als je veel reist!
 
(€ 4.00 on e.l.f.'s website)
 
 
 

1 comment: