08 March 2013

DEAUTY | FEBRUARY

 
I know I got the Deauty box of february probably about two weeks ago, but because my boyfriend and I moved I didn't have that much time to blog alot. But I still wanted to share last month's box with you guys!
 
Ik ontving deze februari Deauty box waarschijnlijk zo'n twee weken geleden, maar omdat mijn vriend en ik zijn verhuisd had ik niet veel tijd om te bloggen. Maar ik wou toch nog deze beautybox met jullie delen!
 
 The first product I got is this shampoo from L'oréal's mythic oil line. It's supposed to be for all hair types, which I like.
However I already tried this shampoo out, and I'm not that much impressed with it. It leaves my hair feeling really oily (I don't know if it's supposed to be that way or not) and I don't like that.
 
Het eerste product dat ik kreeg is deze shampoo van L'oréal's mythic oil gamma. Deze shampoo is bestemd voor alle haartypes, wat voor mij een pluspunt is.
Ik heb deze shampoo ondertussen al uitgeprobeert, en ik moet zeggen dat ik hem niet zo goed vond. Ik weet niet of het de bedoeling is, maar mijn haar was erna te olie-achtig.
 
 
The box also had a wash lotion from Eucerin. This lotion is ment for sensitive skin and supposed to protect the skin from all natural defences.
 
De box had ook een waslotion van Eucerin. Deze lotion is bestemd voor de gevoelige huid en beschermd de huid.
 
 
This is the hand and nail treatment from Biotherm. I like trying out different hand cremes! At first I didn't like the smell of this one, but after a couple of seconds it started smelling better (weird).
 
Dit is de hand & nail treatment van Biotherm. Ik probeer graag verschillende hand crémes uit! Toen ik deze eerst uitprobeerde vond ik het echt slecht ruiken, maar na een paar seconden begon het alweer beter te ruiken (raar).
 
 
The last product of this month is the Superliner Blackbuster from L'oréal in extra black. Deauty boxes contain a lot of l'oréal products, but you don't hear me complain! I have a love-hate relation with this product though. I love how it's so precise to work with, it doesn't smudge and stays on forever! But the smell, it reminds me of a marker (and funny enough that's what this liner looks like!)
 
Het laatste product van de maand is de Superliner Blackbuster van L'oréal in Extra black. Deauty boxes bevatten vaak l'oréal producten, maar je hoort me niet klagen! Ik heb een love-hate relatie met dit product. Ik hou ervan dat hij zo precies is om mee te werken, hij loopt niet uit en blijft super lang goed zitten. Maar de geur ervan, doet me denken aan een markeerstift (grappig genoeg ziet hij er ook zo uit!)
 
 
 
 

1 comment: