23 March 2013

Bodybutter | Bodyshop vs. Action

 
I think everyone knows the amazing body butters from the Body Shop. When I was in Action I saw they also had body butters, so it seemed cool to compare both of them.

Ik denk dat iedereen wel de geweldige body butters van de Body Shop kent. Toen ik in Action was zag ik dat ze er ook hadden, dus leek het me wel leuk om beiden eens te vergelijken.


In the Body Shop I choose the chocomania body butter which is an exclusive edition and smells so amazing! I got this body butter for € 5 because there is a deal going on now on these body butters. Normally the body butters are € 16 though. In Action I choose the body butter with coconut flavor, cause you know I love my coconut flavors! This one only costs € 1,29! But is it really that good?

The first difference I noticed was the amount of product. Where the Body Shop offers you 200ml, the one from Action gives you 220ml. Another difference is within the product itself. I noticed that the one from the Body Shop has a much 'thicker' structure than the one from Action. The one from Action feels much lighter when taken it out of the pot. Last difference is the fragrance. I feel that you smell the fragrance from the chocolat much more than the coconut one.

For me personally, the one from the Body Shop feels much better on my skin and it moisturizes my skin much better. Although the price from Action is more appealing (I mean come on € 1,29?), I feel that in this case the body butter from the Body Shop really is worth is price (even if I did had to pay € 16)!

In de Body Shop koos ik voor de Chocomania body butter, dit is een exclusieve editie en ruikt zo heerlijk! Ik betaalde € 5 ervoor omdat het nu een speciale deal is. Normaal kosten deze de body butters van de Body Shop € 16. In Action koos ik de body butter met kokosnoot geur, want je weet dat ik hiervan hou! Deze koste enkel € 1,29! Maar is hij ook goed?

Het eerste verschil dat ik opmerkte was de hoeveelheid die je krijgt per pot. De Body Shop geeft je 200 ml, terwijl Action 220ml geeft. Een volgend verschil is het product zelf. De butter van de Body Shop voelt veel 'dikker' aan van structuur dan die van Action. De body butter van Action voelt veel lichter aan wanneer je het uit de pot neemt. Een laatste verschil is de geur. Ik vind dat je de geur in de body butters van de Body Shop veel beter zijn dan die van Action. Ik bedoel, ik rook amper de kokosnoot?

Persoonlijk, vind ik de body butter van de Body Shop veel beter voor mijn huid dan die van Action. Hij hydrateerd mijn huid ook veel beter dan die van Action. Ook al is de prijs van Action misschien beter (Ik bedoel € 1,29?), ik vind in dit geval dat de body butter van de Body Shop echt zijn prijs waard is (ook al had ik € 16 moeten betalen)!

2 comments:

  1. I literally just bought chocomania a couple of hours ago!
    And yeah I'd agreewith it being worth the price! It feels amazing and so nourishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Body Shop body butters. I feel they are worth the price. :)

    ReplyDelete