07 February 2013

MAX | CAVIAR NAILS

 
Max is a super affordable brand that comes out with a nice range of make-up and nailproducts. So when I saw the had 'caviar nail sets' I was really escited! Especially cause they only cost about € 0.79.
The sets have three steps. First you apply the coloured base coat, next you apply the top coat and while the top coat is still wet you apply the beads. I recommend you use a little plate to catch the falling beads in, so you can use them later again. Lastly I applied the top coat again, just to be sure the beads are really 'stuck' good onto the nail.
 
Max is een goedkoop merk dat toch leuke make-up en nagelproducten uitbrengt. Toen ik zag dat er een 'caviar nail set' uit was, was ik meteen blij en kon niet wachten deze uit te proberen! Zeker omdat ze enkel € 0.79 kosten!
De setjes bestaan uit drie stappen. Eerst breng je de gekleurde base coat aan op je nagels, vervolgens de top coat en terwijl deze nog nat is breng je de beads aan op je nagel. Hierbij raad ik aan om een bord/potje eronder te houden zodat je de afvallende beads kan opvangen en opnieuw kan gebruiken. Tenslotte bracht ik nog een keer de topcoat aan, om er zeker van te zijn dat de beads goed 'vast' aan mijn nagel zaten.
 
 
 
The first set I picked up has a white base coat and different coloured beads. I don't think I will be using this white base coat together with the beads, but maybe with a fun colour. However I loved the different colours in the beads!
 
Het eerste setje dat ik kocht bestaat uit een witte base coat en beads in verschillende kleurtjes. Ik ga deze beads niet in combinatie met de witte base coat gebruiken, maar een leuk kleurtje! Maar ik hou van de verschillende kleurtjes in de beads!
 
 
 
I also picked up these black beads just cause I love wearing black nailpolish and this combo is not too much 'out there'.
 
Ik kocht ook deze zwarte bead omdat ik graag zwarte nagellak draag en deze combinatie is niet té opvallend!
 
 
I tried on the black one immediately and this is the result! I've been wearing it for three days now, and although some of the beads have come off, most of them are still on, so for € 0.79 this is really a good deal!
 
Ik probeerde de zwarte beads meteen en dit is het resultaat! Ik draag hem nu reeds drie dagen, en ook al kwamen een paar beads er al af, de meeste plakken nog goed vast aan mijn nagel. Voor € 0.79 is dit echt een goede set!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love Caviar nails. I own something like this too only it's from Pupa.

    Darlene xxx
    writingalovesong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried the caviar nails trend yet, but I will soon!! Glad that you are happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete